The fall season of Wine Wars book events (which I am modestly calling The Wine Wars World Tour) kicked off last week with a well-attended talk at the University of Puget Sound. My calendar is starting to fill up so I think it’s time to post a schedule for September and October. I have created a World Tour page (click on the link) that I’ll update whenever a new event is added to the list.
Hope to see you somewhere down the road at a Wine Wars World Tour book talk or signing!
- “The Miracle of Two Buck Chuck and the Revenge of the Terroirists.” Saturday September 17 2011 11:00 am in McIntyre Hall 103, University of Puget Sound.
- ”Wine Wars: A Tale of Curses, Miracles and Revenge.” Thursday September 29 2011. 7:30 pm Linfield College, McMinnville, Oregon.
- “Wine Wars: A Tale of Curses, Miracles and Revenge.” Friday September 30 2011. McMinnville Rotary Club, McMinnville, Oregon.
- Wine Wars Book Signing and Wine Tasting. Saturday, October 1, 2011. Powells Home and Garden Bookshop & Pastaworks Hawthorne Street. 2-4 pm. Portland Oregon.
- World Premier of Boom Varietal. Oregon Film Festival, Bend Oregon. Friday, October 7 and Saturday October 8, 2011. I appear in this interesting independent documentary on the Argentina Malbec boom.
- San Francisco Treasury Symposium keynote address “Wine Boom and Bust — with lessons for Finance in the 21st Century.” Thursday October 20, 2011. Palace Hotel, San Francisco California.
- Retired Teachers Association of Tacoma. Saturday, December 3, 2011. Details tba.
- Transportation Club of Seattle. Wednesday, January 4, 2012. Details tba.
- Olympia, Washington Alumni Event, Thursday, January 19, 2012. Details tba.
- Unified Wine & Grape Symposium, Sacramento, California. Wednesday, January 25, 2012. Details tba.
- Book talk at an historical Napa Valley winery. January 27 or 28, 2012. Details tba.