I’m on the road today, headed to Pasco to give the keynote at a Washington Association of Wine Grape Growers meeting. Here’s the Wine Wars World Tour schedule for the next couple of months. Hope to see you at one of these events!
- World Affairs Council of Seattle. Thursday, November 3, 2011. 6:30 to 8:30 pm, Erickson Theater, 1524 Harvard Ave, Seattle, WA.
- Washington Association of Wine Grape Growers. Thursday, November 17, 2011. Red Lion Hotel, Pasco, WA.
- Urban Enoteca Holiday Open House and book signing. Saturday, November 26, 2011. 4130 First Ave. South, Seattle, WA. I’ll be there to chat and sign books from 2-5pm, with a book talk at 3pm.
- Mercer Island Chamber of Commerce Luncheon. Thursday, December 1, 2011. Noon.
- Retired Teachers Association of Tacoma. Saturday, December 3, 2011.
- World Affairs Council of Oregon. Thursday, December 8, 2011. Portland, Oregon. Time and place tba.
- Metropolitan Market wine tasting and book signing. Friday, December 9, 2011 from 4-7 pm. 25th & Proctor Street, Tacoma, WA. (This is the store featured in chapter 3 of Wine Wars). I’ll be chatting and signing books at the kiosk in the deli section.
- Transportation Club of Seattle. Wednesday, January 4, 2012. Details tba.
- Olympia, Washington Alumni Event, Thursday, January 19, 2012. Details tba.
- Unified Wine & Grape Symposium, Sacramento, California. Wednesday, January 25, 2012. I will be moderating the “State of the Industry” session and leading an afternoon break-out on global wine supply issues.